The Adorned family is growing!
We're currently working to build our digital presence and seeking Ecommerce and Marketing professionals to work at our NYC location.
Please send resumes to Careers@LoveAdorned.com.
Client Relationship Manager
Position: Full time at our Santa Monica location
As a growing multi-line lifestyle and jewelry brand, we are looking for someone to help take us to the next level by increasing brand awareness amongst targeted demographics and building and maintaining strong client relationships. Although the position is based out of the Santa Monica location, applicants will be creating and implementing systems across all stores. Additionally, applicants should have experience managing and motivating a small team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Champion client development at all locations through relationship building, including: VIP/celebrity
outreach action plans, new client acquisition, and existing client loyalty program
• Develop and maintain relationships with VIP’s, stylists, and personal shoppers
• Create methodologies and training materials to improve staff’s ability to clientele
• Assist in identifying events that would further the business and increase brand awareness on both coasts
• Maximize both industry and community relationships via networking in order to open new opportunities
for the brand
• Be abreast of all news and trends in the media, celebrity, and creative landscapes
Skills and Qualifications:
• 4-5 years’ experience in brand management and/or sales within jewelry, fashion, beauty or design.
• Excellent prioritization, project management and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of major projects in a fast-paced environment with
multiple deadlines, completing work in a timely manner
• Managerial experience with at least one direct report and the ability to lead and empower one’s team
• A degree in business, management, or marketing a plus
• Excellent analytical, verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Understands and can communicate the company's aesthetic/mission to both customer and staff.
• Able to delegate tasks and responsibilities effectively and professionally.
• Experience managing events a huge plus
• Fashion forward, intuitive, personable, a self-starter, multi-tasker, and has a strong PMA.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Paid time off and benefits contribution offered after probationary period.
Please send your cover letter and resumé with "Client Relationship Manager" in the subject line to
Luxury Sales Professional
With three locations across New York and California, Love Adorned is a fine jewelry and lifestyle store from veteran retailer Lori Leven housing a curated inventory informed by years of traveling and collecting. Focusing on vintage, one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces and artisanal goods, Love Adorned is a shift away from throwaway culture that values utility, aesthetics, and craftsmanship.
Position: Full time at our Santa Monica Location
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assisting clients in finding the perfect pieces, while developing and maintaining organic relationships with each one
- Work to build database of stylists, interior decorators, and personal shoppers in order to increase brand awareness amongst targeted clientele
- Aiding in creating and sustaining a warm and inviting luxury environment
- Understanding and communicating the company's luxury aesthetic an mission to clients
- Using enigmatic storytelling as a sales tool
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards by replenishing stock and assisting in inventory spot checks
- Retail/ jewelry sales experience a must, an active client book is an asset
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Fashion forward, intuitive, personable, a self-starter, a multi-tasker, and a strong PMA
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Able to utilize POS system and Mac proficient; experience with Lightspeed is a plus
- Experience working and/ or organizing events a huge plus
Please send your cover letter and resumé with "Love Adorned Sales Professional" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly rate plus commission commensurate with experience.